What Membership does for you!
- Provides an opportunity to volunteer for a number of Hatchery programs.
- Membership Card and voting privileges.
- A chance to voice your concerns and help determine the Hatchery’s future.
- The chance to represent the Hatchery at sport shows and see Hatchery operations “from the inside out.”
- Opportunity to support a variety of Time Out to Fish programs (e.g. Diabetes Camp, School Programs, Salmon Fishing Derbies, etc.).
- Fishing at the Time Out to Fish Pond at membership events.
There are two ways to become a member. First, we’re encouraging those with computers to pay online. Please select the appropriate payment button:
If you’re unable to pay online then please print this membership application form, fill it out completely (including your email address), and send or dropoff with your payment to:
Friends of CBFH
c/o Onondaga County Parks
Carpenter’s Brook Fish Hatchery
P.O. Box 269, Route 321
Elbridge, NY 13060